top of page
TOP 5 fitness TIPS I do EVERYDAY
1. This is the number one tip as well... Always do something active (physical, mental, flexible). keep the mindset every day & eliminate processed foods or toxins.
2. if the people at the gym don't know your name, you aren't going enough. give a damn about yourself and just get there. be persistent and consistent. this is at least 3 times a week. make fitness simple and less stressful.
3. growing in fitness (and everything else metaphorically) is the amount of time under tension, the more you grow.
4. Learn --> Do --> push yourself --> motivate daily & repeat
5. With everything, you always have four options to deal with it. Fitness could be : Control of alcohol or any vices. Moderately doing inflammatory things, socialize while not being weird, prioritizing working out every day, etc.
- accept that you just have to do it, then React maturely
- plan boundaries, Have clear intentions to fitness
- communicate then look to see your results
1. Keep the mindset every day & eliminate processed foods
2. be persistent and consistent
3. the amount of time under tension, the more you grow.
4. motivate daily
5. react, be clear, communicate, look at results.
bottom of page